Come along with me...

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Winter Break is Slipping Away

12pm. Sunday. Last day of winter break. Sitting on my couch, listening to music, sipping on cold coffee.

I'm thinking about the difference between this journal and a pen and paper journal. I can't decide how I feel just yet. I'm wondering if this change will mean anything? Will people read this? Do I want people to read this? You write differently when you anticipate an audience. I never really thought about blogs before, never looked through them. I started clicking on a few today. It's really interesting. Putting your life on the internet. Still not sure of my motivation but something is telling me this a good idea. A good change.

Today- my goal is to feel ready to get back to school. Tom's been sleeping late all weekend. For some reason, his sleeping makes it harder for me to start my day. Like today. I'll finish this post, clean up the apartment, put away laundry, get dressed, go food shopping. Maybe I'll cook something big tonight. Something warming and delicious. Hmmm....

Not going to obsess over time today. Not going to think that the day is going too fast. If I'm thinking that I'm not really enjoying the day. It's time to just breathe, relax, and enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers